To all OAIRP Members:
We have received the following from the court on new filing submissions. Many firms are experiencing new file rejections and only receiving a message stating to submit according to Rule 4 of Civil Procedure. Here is the order for the new filings.
Summary Administration - New Filings
- Upload Certificate of Appointment
- Opening Document Bundle
- Disposition Sheet
Document bundle Must Haves:
- Cover sheet
- Index – Trustee Request for Discharge Hearing
- Tab 1 - certificate of Appointment
- Tab 2 - Form 21 Assignment
- Tab 3 - Form 79 Statement of Affairs
- Tab 4 - Form 65 Income and Expense
- Tab 5 - Form 80 Intended Opposition
- Tab 6 - Form 82 Report of Trustee (170)
- Tab 7 - Surplus Income Calculation
- Backing sheet
The filing fee must be paid by credit card, which is causing concerns for some LITs – it will appear on your statement as MAG-CIVIL EFILING – on the day it was accepted by the court not the date filed.
Division 1 - Court Approval
Here are the bundles:
- Certificate of Filing – $150 payable
- Motion Record, Notice of Motion, Report of Trustee on Proposal would be submitted as a package – under Document in support of an Application, Motion, proposal, or taxation
- Order – correct
Please share with anyone else having issues filing through the portal.